Thanks to everyone for the great feedback on my crazy kiddos’ silly comments last week. I have decided to keep posting some of their comments on the blog to keep sharing the giggles. Kids truly say the most hilarious things!
Here are some of the silliest things my kids came up with this week:
- 3 year old: Mommy, I make the rules of you. Just like you make the rules of me.
- 3 year old: Mommy, you have daddy arms.
- 3 year old (giving me a hug): I love squishy things!
- 3 year old: Sometimes I make mistakes. But they’re fun mistakes.
- 3 year old (about his dinner): Just put it in the trash.
- 3 year old (referring to my skin temperature on a hot day): I’ve never seen a mommy as hot as you!
- 6 year old: I only listen to you once a day.
- 6 year old: I wish I had a giant hammer to whack my brother with.
- 3 year old: I need a trash bag! I’m throwing away my brother’s toys.
They’re endless fun!! I hope they never outgrow being so entertaining! What sorts of silly things do your kids say?