Sometimes my family needs a super-quick dinner or lunch. And sometimes I’m just too plain exhausted at the end of the day to make anything fancy. These are quick, tasty & the kids love them! (Because, honestly, who doesn’t love pizza or quesadillas?)
- tortillas (whatever you’re into – whole grain, flaxseed, gluten-free
- diced tomatoes (I like to chop them up with some garlic)
- salami or pepperoni
1. Toss a tortilla on a skillet over medium heat
2. Spread on diced tomatoes
3. Layer with salami or pepperoni slices
4. Sprinkle with cheese
5. Place second tortilla on top
6. Grill for approx 45-60 seconds & flip. Grill another 45-60 seconds on other side.
7. Once heated through, remove from heat and slice.
Much healthier (and even tastier!) than pizza! Great as a snack or for school lunches too.